1. Open Outlook Express.
2. Choose Accounts from the Tools menu.
3. Click Add and choose Mail.
4. Type the name you wish to appear in the From field in your outgoing messages. It might be your Full name or a nickname or even your company’s name, then click Next.
5. Enter your Email Address. This is the address that will be used when someone replies to your Email, AND it is the address that shows in the "From" field of any messages that you send.
6. In the “E-mail Server Names” dialog box:
a. Choose POP3 from the drop-down menu.
b. For “Incoming mail server” type: mail.i-c.net
c. For“Outgoing mail server” type: zeus.i-c.net
d. Click Next.
7. In the “Internet Mail Logon” dialog box:
a. For “Account Name” type your Access Technology username.
REMEMBER: This username is case sensitive and must be entered in lower case.
b. For “Password” type your Access Technology password.
REMEMBER: Your password is case sensitive and must be entered correctly.
c. Check “Remember password” to have Outlook Express save your password.
NOTE: If you do not check this box, you will have to type your password every time you check for email.
d. Make sure “Log on Using Secure Password Authentication” IS NOT checked.
e. Click Next.
8. Click Finish.
9. Click Properties.
10. Select Servers tab. At Outgoing Mail Server, check mark "My server requires authentication".
11. Now select the Settings button to the right. It opens the Outgoing Mail Server box. Make sure the "Use same settings as my incoming mail server" is selected. Then select OK button.
12. Now select "Apply" button at the bottom of the mail.i-c.net properties box.
13. Now select close at the bottom of the Internet Accounts box.
You are now ready to use Outlook 2000 or Outlook Express to send and receive email.